Conflict of Interest

So. Another crazy week, particularly since this was a work week.

I think we may have just signed on a really highly-intensive project: one that has a strict one-week deadline instead of our normal 3-4 week schedules. Needless to say, we have to find a few more people to do 24-hour runs in our lab, plus enlist subcontracts for other labs to help out. Logistically, this project will be a nightmare; that, besides the fact that we will probably lose money on this project.

Zowie.

But the real kicker is that it coincides almost directly with my planned vacation to Vancouver, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. It wouldn't be so bad if it were just any other old trip to North America, but this is a special trip: one of my best friends is getting married. And I'm a groomsman. And the MC for the banquet.

I'm not really sure what to do about this. Will have to sleep on it.

---
In case you missed it, I put in a bunch of backdated trip blogs: "American Football in Shanghai", "Food, Drink, Music", "Tables Turned", "Shop? Nop.", "Black Rainstorm Warning". Enjoy.

No comments: