Home Furnishings

The new IKEA's grand opening
is happening this Wednesday evening.
I was even thinking about christening
and gracing the place with just my being
there. I could care to spare a fair hour or two.
Where?
East P A, off the freeway, the square building in blue.
Even the parking part is brand new!
So crazy clean, so amazed we'll be,
when we mess it up with our old shoes!

A short drive and we can shop up our fill!
A long wait outside will kill the thrill,
but appreciate this forever, we will:
no more long drives out to Emeryville!
Now, I don't know what else to say.
I want to be in the party on opening day!
16,000 people are expected that way.
Cops will direct traffic (hopefully away).

So I guess I'll wait a few more days to visit.
It's not worth crowding around like that, is it?