Print This

I've always wanted to design graphics for printing shirts. It would be fun, but I figure nobody would hire me for that job, solely based on the facts that I am inexperienced and completely untalented. (Can't blame them.)

So now I'm thinking, maybe I just want to design a few and have them printed at some little shop for myself; kind of a one-off shirt idea, but have a few different ones. I came up with an idea that I'd actually wear, for all the people who keep staring at me and my brother, or even just me (for whatever strange reason):

what.

That's it. Just "what." I think that's all I need to say, and even if they don't know what it means, I do, and that's enough for me.

If you could print a shirt with whatever you wanted, what would you print? Assuming, of course, that you will wear this out in public.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THAT IDEA!!!!

Or maybe "what" with a question mark - "WHAT?" or maybe even a "SO WHAT?" which would make people stare and think, "SO WHAT WHAT?"

Sometimes when my little sister gets stared at by creepy men, she'll just turn to them and say "NO!" That's what I would turn into a t-shirt - a red one, with black letters!!!

Ben said...

Haha, or "as if." in a girl's baby tee, all in cutesy colours. I think it would be nice to have a really cute/hot tee, and then a snarky remark printed in bold letters on it.

Or maybe I can print something on the back of the shirt, like: "stop staring at my back."

Maybe something to mock all the Chinglish around here? "This sentence are grammatically incorrect." or

"Wonderful life and elegance, super man and bold courage, with excitement.
Welcome to Chinglish."

Oh, how about a crazy coloured shirt, like bright yellow, and then some completely loud and mismatching colour for the print: "LOUD"

S said...

http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/ladies/

I do have a few of those already. =)

Ce said...

dayaam.. Those geek shirts are HILARIOUS!