Missing the Point

Starbucks imageRemember the coffee cup drip? Starbucks replied.

--------------------
Dear Mr. [omitted]:

Thank you for contacting Starbucks Coffee Company. I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Acting on feedback is essential to Starbucks continued success. If this does not happen, I realize that you and others may go elsewhere for your coffee needs. I assure you that Starbucks values your comments. Therefore, I shared your comments with our Retail Supplies department for their attention. Should you have additional questions or concerns, I invite you to call our Customer Relations department at 800-235-2883 to speak with a representative or email us at info@starbucks.com.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact Starbucks Coffee Company.

Sincerely,
Michael
Customer relations representative
--------------------

Again, cookie cutter stuff. I guess they hadn't really read it. But I'll bet someone in the Retail Supplies department is having a good laugh.