I finally did it. I finally caught up with technology. I made the switch to AT&T Wireless' GSM network. I waited for a long time for the phone and plan and promotion prices to be in the right range (cheap and good), and there they were. So now my Siemens S56 is charging and waiting to be activated; time to transfer all those phone numbers and learn how to use this phone!

The plan I have ($39.99 National Plan) even has an option that will allow me to (for the $9.99 North America Package) include Canada as part of my home area! That means I have a phone while in Vancouver, for just ten bucks!

Biggest problem with this phone? No calling card feature for dialing. That sucks. Big time. I'll have to try to figure out a way around that, that's for sure. But for now, I need to figure a way to scam a Bluetooth headset from a client!

No comments: