I was welcomed at my vehicle this morning with a neon green sticker plastered to the window. Not again. I removed it (without difficulty and residue this time) and proceeded into the leasing office. A pointed (though polite) discussion ensued, and I requested the contact information for the recipient of my formal complaint.

The parking situation at Central Park has become increasingly frustrating; I do not enjoy having to look for parking after a long day of work and working out, when I am mentally and physically exhausted. For a three-bedroom apartment, a single assigned parking spot is simply not enough, let alone having it some minutes' walk away.

Promises have come and deadlines have gone, without such fruits of supposed labour and planning. We are approaching the second half of the year, a full quarter behind when results were supposed to be apparent. Instead, a new plan involves contact to all residents in July and further "evaluation" in August. Hello, it's a business. Run it like one! Is there no one accountable to making sure things are taken care of in a timely manner?

And don't even get me started on the resurfacing of the spa (hot tub).

So ... does anyone have a template / formula for a nice complaint letter??

No comments: