Flight was late on account of the weather, but random mine still picked me up and we hit Crush Lounge for MnM(7). Nice place, sofas and 70's style soft lighting, very retro style and use of colour. Used to be a swing dance hall, but I guess that's long gone now -- they've advanced by two or three decades!

Was able to talk with some people I haven't seen for a while and met some new people, expand the Vancouver circle a little bit. Even so, a few of the people were interesting enough to chat with. No flirting or anything, nothing I should hang my head in guilt for; just talking. I'm done looking.

Yet, to be honest, I hadn't seen my (existing) friends for a long time and really just wanted to catch up with them. So much I want to tell them (even though they probably already know from my blogs and IMs) and share with them! Luckily, late night pho allowed a few of us to catch up a bit and be more candid.

I have the best friends: I'm always at ease with them around. And tomorrow brings another chance to hang out more with them!

No comments: