Don't Mind If I Do

Okay. Girls tend to dress cute so they look cute. This implies that they look cute to someone else, who is doing the looking while they are doing the ... being cute. I have to say that Japanese girls are very good at this. I mean, very good at it. But regardless, here's the question: if a girl goes to lengths to be noticeable -- either by being super-cute or by being outrageously noticeable -- is it okay to give her a long look? (And by this, I don't mean like a wolf staring down a helpless sheep.)

I've noticed that in Shibuya's Center Gai and Koen Dori, this seems completely okay. In fact, they seem to welcome the attention. But let's take normal girls today. Think it's still okay by them?

3 comments:

Master Bull said...

Why not post a pic of what you define as outrageously noticeable? Having trouble visualizing your comments.

Ben said...

Oh, of course. I'm sorry, I'll just post a few of the many up-skirt pictures and anonymous old-man-pervert I have been taking while in Tokyo. You see, I fashioned a mirror on my shoe, and then attached a fiber optic light guide to my camera lens so that I can walk around doing that sort of thing. I'm sure you'd be interested. Sure.

Master Bull said...

But the Japanese did invent such a thing...

They also invented miniature cameras that are installed under toilet seats. Given how hi-tech the toilets are, you probably didn't realize that each button was "flush and snap", "spray and snap" etc.