Getting Something for Nothing

Okay, I gave in. I've never signed up on this before, but I figured, "Why not?" I really want one of these, and it would be even better if I could get it for free. And you can get a Mac mini for free too. Help me help you. So ... [groan] ... here's the silly email I'm supposed to send out and ask everyone to help me out.

Hey-

Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Mini Macs! I've joined and I think you should as well. It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff!

All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it!

Here is my referral link. To help me get my Mini Mac, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:
http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=14308221

So yeah, that's the message with my referral link in it, which is main point of this whole thing.

  • Head on over to FreeMiniMacs, using my referral.
  • Fill your basic information (ie. where to send the Mac) and an email. (I suggest you use a semi-junk email account.)
  • Choose one of the offers, and take it through to completion. I did the eFax 30-day free trial one. eFax does a quick credit card check, but no payment -- the other ones require some kind of purchase or commitment to validate it.)
  • Wait for eFax to notify FreeMiniMacs that you did your part of the deal. They say this takes only a day or two, but I'm going to leave it for two weeks, just to be sure.
  • Don't forget to cancel your trial period before the 30-day trial is over -- after that, eFax is $12.95/month. (I set an alarm on my calendar to remind me after 14 days.)
  • Ask 10 of your friends to play along (like how you've been so kind to do), and you can get a free Mac mini too!

And, of course, if you don't want a Mac mini, you could always just sell it on eBay or Craiglist.org when you get it. Or you could give it to your parents. Or me. :-)

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I also asked for a free sample but never got it?? I think I properly did it wrong?!

KOM said...

It's a scam, or I'll eat my shorts.