McDonald's and the Kids

A notable quote happened upon us one late night ...

"McDonald's is okay, [because] they give water to kids."

- R in his drunken stupor


I suppose he meant (without explaining) that at least the "big, bad McDonald's" offered water as a beverage option to the most loyal of its customers: kids. I mean, at this point, he was six pints into Christmas Eve and definitely completely out of his tree. I didn't feel the urge to correct him, and point out that I have almost never seen any child take Ronald McDonald on that offer of fresh water instead of the tasty soda pops given in those Happy Meals.

I should mention that this quote occurred very very early on Christmas morning, and only some ten minutes after we had dressed his passed-out body up in high heels, a shawl, a purse, then painted his toenails, posed him holding a hairbrush and brandishing various hotel room items (seemingly) up his butt. And I have photographic evidence to show our glee.

But for the record, his own girlfriend was the mastermind behind all of this. I just had the shutter finger.

3 comments:

Kevin said...

Awwww!! "stuffing the turkey" is my favorite part of Christmas! [re: "...posed him holding a hairbrush and brandishing various hotel room items (seemingly) up his butt"]

Fumbling said...

you have yet to send me the full set of pictures via ofoto :)

Ben said...

You didn't get it along with the rest of the Yahoo! Groups members? Email / IM me. It's a nice set of blackmail photos.