Message from the Subconscious

Sometimes blog topics come across me that I just need to quickly write down as a draft before they fall right back out of my head. (Those of you with blogs will know this happens all the time: you come across many topics you'd like to blog about, but when you sit down at Blogger, you got blogger's block.)

So here's one that I just found again. And I can't for the life of me figure out what I was talking about, let alone turn it into a fun blog for your Friday morning.

dreamt that i could havebeen an fbi.
but I wasn't a US citizen, otherwise they could have hired me.
passed all the tess and impressed the hiring uy

went on emergency task, they reanout of regular bi guys

Maybe I was watching SWAT the night before or something. I dunno. Happy Friday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ben,

Freudian slip in the last paragraph? =)

"The ran out of regular bi guys."

Better use spell check.

Reggie

Ben said...

Good eye. Yes, because when I'm making draft notes for my blog, half awake in the middle of the night and typing madly, my first concern is the spelling of FBI to protect my insecurity of my sexuality. Funny that that's the one typo you picked up, after gleaning over "tess" and "uy"? ;-)