Not Funny

we are not amusedDear readers, you've probably noticed that my recent blogs haven't had any comedic anecdotes or other humourous events from my daily life -- normally, my life is somehow strictly governed by a higher power for your amusement. And upon reading that first statement, you're probably readying yourself for my explanation on why this has been. That's really too bad, because you won't get a satisfactory answer. Truth is, nothing funny happens to me anymore; I don't know why. And the fact that I don't know why isn't really funny either.

In an effort to be more entertaining for you, I promise to try to put myself in more situations where I'm uncomfortable or awkward. Or where my life gets bombarded with little scenes ending in hilarious punch lines. Or I might have to start making stuff up soon.

No comments: