Talking to Ray last night. I never thought I'd be where I am today. Five years ago, I never knew life could throw so many things at me; not bad things necessarily, just twists and turns that I bounce around and bounce back from.

I never thought I would ...
... be single from a long-term relationship.
... live in California ... with two girls!
... be taking so many vitamins and protein supplements.
... see the underside of 150lbs again (though short-lived).
... be clubbing every week, even getting totally drunk at times.
... have tried and done drugs (still no hard stuff).
... make such good friends as the ones I had through school.
... say "hella" and "dude" and be all ghetto.
... miss Vancouver so much.
... be able to laugh so freely at myself.

Life is funny that way, you know? I'm not depressed or reminiscing ... just seeing how different life can be, no matter how much you plan. It's not a bad thing; keeps everything exciting.

No comments: