Pretty Pleats?

I hate pleated pants. I don't know why so many suits still come with pleated pants. Maybe the suit makers like chuckling at the idea that they can subject people to the sit-down-poofy syndrome, or maybe they still think that baggy pants are in. Or perhaps they are just extending the concept of the loose-fitting boxer right out to the pants.

In any case, I hate pleated pants. I hate the look when I wear them, and I hate even more when I have to iron them. I'm going to try my darndest to avoid buying pleated pants ever; that's my promise.

2 comments:

Rose said...

I hate pleated pants just as much, if not more then you do. What are the designers thinking?? Unless they're targeted towards middle aged men that plays golf with absolutely no sense of style.

Ben said...

I just noticed that my pleated suit pants make it look way too baggy, particularly now that I've lost a little weight. Need to buy a new suit.