Audi

So, you know the guy that I don't get along with very well? Turns out I'm not the only one; others have mentioned the same issues. So our head honcho spoke with me, and I think he realized what's really going on.

I was very honest and upfront with him, implying that I would normally cover for his lack of productivity and negative (counter-productive) attitude, in order to provide a unified front to the outside. But I'm just really getting tired of doing all the work and then protecting him from it: enough is enough.

Then he asked me how I'd feel if I were the manager here. I told him something like,

"It's a terrible thing to say, but it's like [the PM] is more of a manager than he is. Anyway, between [said PM] and me, I think we're covering most of it already anyway."

Let's see what shuffles happen ahead. Who knows. Maybe.

No comments: