Just One More

We all know it, even if some of us won't admit it: sometimes you just need a second flush. Sometimes the toilet flush power isn't enough, or the capacity doesn't suffice to rid its bowl of last night's beans-n-fiber bonanza.

And I know about the whole being energy efficient and natural resource conscious and all that. But if you're going to process the bowl for the next guy, it's worth that extra flick of the handle to eliminate those pesky lingering brown sediments.

Seriously.

Yes, mysterious coworker on the fourth floor, that means you. Don't make me do your dirty work, buster. I'll be looking out for you.

2 comments:

Ben said...

Today is an example of a day where, after finishing my business, I needed that second flush. And I granted it with a repeat flick of the handle. See how easy that was? Now you, elusive-single-flush-coworker, you try it.

Kevin said...

I was going to add a comment with my own story, but I think I'll save that for my own blog sometime.